Toilet Partitions – How To Choose The Right Ones For Your Bathroom
When you’re looking to purchase toilet partitions, there are a lot of decisions to make. You must choose the right material, design, and safety features if you want your partitions to look good and last. Otherwise, you could be wasting your money and need to replace them too soon. Read on to discover everything you need to know about bathroom stalls and their accessories.
Basic Purpose of Partitions
The purpose of a toilet partition is to enclose an area and give the occupant the privacy they need. They’re also called a restroom compartment, toilet cubicle, and bathroom stall. The main things to know about so you can select the best partition and material for you are:
- Manufacturers – we have the highest-quality manufacturers that give our customers the most comprehensive selection. Some manufacturers focus on only one or two materials, others have a larger selection.
- Material Type – we offer five materials that come in different strengths, prices, and colors.
- Color & Hardware – materials come in a variety of colors and also offer accessories and mounting options.
- Mounting Styles – You’ll have four mounting options. If you have questions about which mounting option is best, contact us and we’ll help you out.
Toilet Partitions Quality and Looks
The best toilet partitions are made of the highest-quality material. Those are the ones ToiletPartitions.com offers. In making your selection, the material in the bathroom stall needs to be made specifically for that bathroom’s environment. That way they will last longer. For example, you’d have different materials in a humid bathroom in a spa vs. a high-traffic stall in an airport. Some materials are made for high-moisture and some aren’t and can rust or breakdown.
Besides durability, the next most important aspect is how the stall looks. Does it go well with the design of the bathroom? Do the stalls provide the privacy occupants need? Are the doors tall enough? And, will the doors stay looking good for years to come?
Variety and Choices in Toilet Partition Materials
When you shop for bathroom partitions, durability is a top priority. So you want to make sure your vendor offers a variety of partitions with varying durability. Each type of material has its pros and cons, ensure you are selecting the right product for you.
The five different materials are:
- Compact Laminate/Phenolic
- Powder Coat
- HPL High-Pressure Laminate
- HDPE/Solid Plastic
When you select the best material for your bathroom, users, and type and amount of traffic, the partitions last and last. But, if you don’t have a good selection and choose the wrong product, you’ll be wasting your money. And, nobody wants to replace stall doors or entire partition systems too soon.
If you have specific questions, especially about the type of material that would be best for your commercial bathroom, give us a call at (855) 809-2049.
Is There a Partition That Works For Everyone?
Although that would be great, unfortunately, there are too many variables. What you’d want in a busy high school that might be prone to vandalism would be different from what a luxury spa would need. Plus, some bathrooms and customers require a higher level of privacy. And, every project has its budget.
There are several things to consider when you’re getting ready to buy. These include
- Lead time
- Moisture levels
- Vandalism levels
- Bathroom design
Here’s a tip – if you’re in a time crunch, look at the lead time for delivery below. That will help you keep your project moving along and you’ll have a better chance of completing it on time.
The Differences in Materials
Let’s look at your product choices and how they compare.
This material is made from many layers of paper condensed with resin. It’s tough and can handle most environments. Here are the main advantages:
Comes in 18 colors
Easy to install
Lasts a long time
This material does cost more. Delivery is relatively fast at 5 to 10 days.
One of the best things about the powder coat material is that it’s affordable. Here are a few more advantages:
Comes in 15 colors
Simple to install
Easy to repair
Depending on what color you choose, these partitions can be delivered in 3 to 18 days.
High-Pressure Plastic Laminate
This material is also called HPL, and it is made by gluing laminate on particle boards. Here are some of the advantages of this material:
- Comes in 33 colors
- Fast delivery
- Can customize
- Resists graffiti
- Resists scratches
- Installation is simple
- Resists dents
This product is delivered in 3 to 6 business days.
When you’re looking for a partition that looks elegant and will last for years, consider stainless steel; here are some of the significant advantages.
- Lots of textures and patterns
- Easy to install
- Resists vandalism
If you need fast delivery, consider stainless steel. It is delivered in 3 to 6 days
Stainless steel does cost more than other partitions. And, it’s not for high-moisture areas. But, this material is one of the best choices if you want a luxury finish.
HDPE (high-density polyethylene) is long-lasting and in the middle price range. Here are the advantages of this material.
- Comes in 14 colors
- Durability – one of the longest-lasting
- Very durable
Delivery on these partitions is fast; you can have yours in only 5 to 10 business days.
Partition Material and Warranties
Each bathroom stall material has a warranty. Check these out:
- Phenolic (25-year warranty)
- Solid Plastic (25-year warranty)
- Stainless Steel (5-year warranty)
- Powder Coat (3-year warranty)
- Plastic Laminate (2-year warranty)
So if you have a bathroom with lots of traffic – the higher the warranty the better.
More Things To Consider When Selecting Partitions
Another part of choosing your partition is to make sure you select the right material for your facility. Make sure to consider:
- Your Budget – the least expensive products don’t last as long, but if you don’t need the most expensive – a mid-price partition might be sufficient.
- Your Customer – is your bathroom gender-neutral, family, for males or females.
- Your Facility – do you have a retail store, hotel, school, or restaurant? Each type has different needs, contact us with any questions and we can help you.
- Your Environment – what’s the humidity level, traffic, possibility for vandalism.
Colors Selection For Toilet Partitions
When selecting a toilet partition, if you’re set on a specific color or shade, it’s best to make sure the products you are looking at have it available. Some partitions have more colors than others. But, when it comes to quality – all of the toilet partitions we offer are of the highest quality. This gives you an idea of the number of choices you’ll have.
- Powder-coated comes in 15 colors
- Plastic laminate comes in 33 colors
- Solid plastic comes in 14 colors
- Compact laminate phenolic comes in 18 colors
- And stainless-steel finish – comes in only silver
Every finish (except stainless steel) comes in a variety of textures and colors. With that large selection, you’ll indeed find something you love.
The entire team at ToiletPartitions.com is here to help you and make sure that your order is correct and delivered on time. Whether you have one bathroom or 500, we’ll make sure you receive the highest in customer care and satisfaction. Call us today at 855-809-2049.